The 5 Must-Have Denim Styles You Need Now
What are the best denim styles for 2021 and what will last for seasons to come?
Let's face it, all denim styles come and go, and come back again so here are my favorite 5 must-have denim styles you need now.
1. FLARE JEANS. In case you haven't noticed, flares are back! But did they really ever leave? HAHA! Flare jeans are also one of our favorite styles here at Homegrown Hearts! Not only are they flattering but they also give the appearance of longer legs!
2. BOOTCUT JEANS. If a wide flare jean scares you, ,opt for bootcut jeans. Bootcut jeans are always a classic. We love that they can be dressed up or worn casually. This sleek jean style goes well for many different body types as well.
3. STRAIGHT LEG JEANS. If you heard that skinny jeans are out of style and want to switch out your look, then straight jeans are for you. Straight leg denim is a must-have! A comfy classic that adds a touch of chicness to your outfit. These are perfect for pairing with a blazer, cami, and heels for an ultra chic look!
4. SKINNY JEANS. No matter what anybody says, I'm sticking with skinny jeans! Skinny jeans may not be trendy but they are a timeless staple piece that every closet needs! Skinny jeans are perfect for any body type.
5. 90s FLARE JEANS. Last but not least, our favorite denim style you need now is the 90s flare jeans or a wide leg flare. These are definitely popular for 2021 and can see them lasting for a while longer. Looser fitting jeans have become more popular and great if you love staying on-trend. We love pairing them a bodysuit and heels.
Whether certain denim styles are on trend or not, always wear what YOU feel the most comfortable in. When you feel comfortable is when you're confidence will shine through.
What denim styles are you loving this year?
I hope you found this helpful. Make sure to subscribe to our email list for more fashion tips!