KanCan Holy High Rise Cargo Flare Jeans
- Unit Price
The KanCan Holy High Rise Cargo Flare Jeans are the perfect addition to your fall denim wardrobe. Classic flare jean style mixed with a trendy cargo jean design, these jeans will keep you on-trend all season long. Features include zip fly closure, slant front pockets, and functional cargo side patch pockets. Whether heading into work or heading to dinner, these flares are a must!
Fit Recommendation: These jeans run slightly bigger than usual. It's recommend to size down for a tighter fit. If you prefer a loose fit, you can stay with your regular size.
- High Rise Holly Flare Jeans
- Zip Fly With Button Closure
- Slanted Front Pockets
- Back Pockets
- Side Cargo Patch Pockets
- Dark Wash
- Rise: 11"
- Inseam: 32.5"
- Style KC5504D
- Fabric: 99% Cotton / 1% Spandex
- Care: Machine Wash
Melinda is 5’4” and sized down to 1/24 for a tighter fit (she usually wears a 3/25 in KanCan flare jeans with stretch). Her measurements are 34" bust, 26" waist, and 36" hips.
*** If you need more specific sizing information, please contact us email@example.com.
>>>>> CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT RETURN/EXCHANGE <<<<<
Thank you for checking out Homegrown Hearts Boutique. We hope you enjoy your item(s) but we understand if you are not completely in love with it. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, send them back to us and you’ll receive a refund back to your original form of payment . We know ordering online can be tricky but we want to make it an easy peasy process for you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To initiate a return, CLICK HERE. This is to ensure your return or exchange is handled correctly. We will email you back with a prepaid return shipping label. For Canada orders you will be responsible for shipping back to us if return is needed and no exchanges. If you need to exchange, please return back to us for a refund and then reorder.
Returns will have $5 deducted from refund amount for return shipping and processing fee. At this time there is no deduction for size exchanges.
If you received a damage item, please contact us within 2 business days from the date you receive your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you receive the return mail label, please drop off at your local USPS office within the next 2 business days. Returns that are not returned in a timely manner will not be processed.
The following requirements must be met.
- We accept returns within 14 days from the date you receive your order. We will accept returns only if an email has been sent to us first.
- No returns, refunds, or exchanges on Items marked as SALE, accessories, scarfs, socks, hats, or intimates/under garments.
- No returns, refunds, or exchanges on items that have a discount of 25% or more applied to them are FINAL SALE and DO NOT qualify for a return of any kind.
- Items must be returned with original tags attached and in original condition. DO NOT TEAR OFF TAGS OR YOUR RETURN WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOU AT YOUR COST. Items will not be accepted if they have been worn, washed, tag missing, or damaged (damage items include but not limited to stains, makeup stains, rips/tears, deodorant marks, smells of smoke, perfume, odors, animals or pet hair). Shoes with scuffs or wear on bottom or inside soles will not be accepted.
- Shipping costs (if any) are not refundable.
- Items must be returned with original invoice or a sheet of paper with your order number written on it.
- We will process your return within 5 - 7 business days of when we receive the product back but please allow extra time for your bank to process.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Returns sent back that do NOT meet the above criteria will be subject to a 20% restocking fee or subject to being returned back to you at your cost. We have the right to refuse returns if policy is being abused.