Six Fifty Double Layer Jacket - Pixel
Designer: Six Fifty
- Unit Price
Stand out in our Six Fifty Double Layer Jacket in Pixel! This unique blazer features a double layered edges, denim elbow patches, and a textured pattern. This classic blazer and denim give an edge that can be dressed down with your favorite basic tee or dressed up with a classy blouse. Seriously a must-have that you'll want to wear to any occasion! Available in Pixel and Black.
- Fitted, True To Size
- Button Down Closure
- Button Cuff Closure
- Double Layer Edges
- Denim Elbow Patches
- French Terry Blazer
- Pixel Textured Pattern
- Medium Amount Of Stretch
- Statement Jacket
- Fabric: 67% Polyester / 15% Cotton / 15% Nylon / 3% Elasthanne
- Care: Machine was cold or Dry Clean, Do not tumble Dry,
- Made in Italy
Melinda is 5’4” and wearing size small. Her measurements are 34" bust, 26" waist, and 36" hips.
- Small: Bust 34", Length 22"
- Medium: Bust 36", Length 22.5"
- Large: Bust 38", Length 23"
*** We measure each size by hand. Please see Size Chart for more information on how we measure your clothing. If you need more specific sizing information, please contact us email@example.com.
Thank you for checking out Homegrown Hearts Boutique. We hope you enjoy your item(s) but we understand if you are not completely in love with it. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, send them back to us and you’ll receive a refund back to your original form of payment . We know ordering online can be tricky but we want to make it an easy peasy process for you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: To initiate a return, CLICK HERE. This is to ensure your return or exchange is handled correctly. We will email you back with a prepaid return shipping label. For Canada orders you will be responsible for shipping back to us if return is needed and no exchanges. If you need to exchange, please return back to us for a refund and then reorder.
Returns will have $5 deducted from refund amount for return shipping and processing fee. At this time there is no deduction for size exchanges.
If you received a damage item, please contact us within 2 business days from the date you receive your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you receive the return mail label, please drop off at your local USPS office within the next 2 business days. Returns that are not returned in a timely manner will not be processed.
The following requirements must be met.
- We accept returns within 14 days from the date you receive your order. We will accept returns only if an email has been sent to us first.
- No returns, refunds, or exchanges on Items marked as SALE, accessories, scarfs, socks, hats, or intimates/under garments.
- No returns, refunds, or exchanges on items that have a discount of 25% or more applied to them are FINAL SALE and DO NOT qualify for a return of any kind.
- Items must be returned with original tags attached and in original condition. DO NOT TEAR OFF TAGS OR YOUR RETURN WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOU AT YOUR COST. Items will not be accepted if they have been worn, washed, tag missing, or damaged (damage items include but not limited to stains, makeup stains, rips/tears, deodorant marks, smells of smoke, perfume, odors, animals or pet hair). Shoes with scuffs or wear on bottom or inside soles will not be accepted.
- Shipping costs (if any) are not refundable.
- Items must be returned with original invoice or a sheet of paper with your order number written on it.
- We will process your return within 5 - 7 business days of when we receive the product back but please allow extra time for your bank to process.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Returns sent back that do NOT meet the above criteria will be subject to a 20% restocking fee or subject to being returned back to you at your cost. We have the right to refuse returns if policy is being abused.